Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:49:50 -0700

Pablo Kolodny received this offer from Tina:
>>> If you send me your address, I'd be glad to send you a Piezo print.
I'll
> be at the Leica seminar in Maine until October 23rd and won't be getting
> e-mail, but if you'll e-mail me after that date, I'll send a print to
you.<<<

Pablo,
First let me say I'd not have a worry in the world getting into Piezo
printing with your Epson. I am about to switch over to a larger Epson
printer and Piezo inks in a couple weeks when I return from the Leica
Seminar.

I've seen the prints of BD, Tina, and a John Brownlow on the wall in my home
and the quality of the prints are absolutely amazing. Even some of the
prints we've made here on an Epson 750 are great, both B&W and colour. But
on bigger printers with Piezo inks there appears to be so much more tonal
range they're mind blowing beautiful!

Wet darkroom prints are wonderful, but when you see the same neg printed
with Piezo inks and Epson printer it really makes one a believer that it is
possible to make better prints with the lights on! ;-)

Tina's offer of a print will make you a believer immediately and if it
doesn't I'll be quite surprised.  The bonus is, it's a Tina Manley
photograph and that my friend is a collector and bigtime keeper when you
receive it. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant