Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 41
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:17:39 -0500

Week 41 of my Picture A Week is up, another Soccer shot.  It seems to
be taking over my life these days.  Maybe I'll do a series.
http://www.sonc.com/paw/muddy.htm   (Leica R)

Another shot, different subject matter.  This is more documentation
than a "photograph,"  but I thought I'd share.  I saw these kids
making preparations Friday after work, and it rained a lot Saturday
night, so I thought I'd find some good shots here.   It is not my
picture a week, but as usual, I welcome comment.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/shanty.htm  (Leica CL)

Index of my Picture-a-week is at

http://www.sonc.com/paw

Regards,

Sonny

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: SonC's PAW 41)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 41)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 41)