Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 lux performance
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:36:17 -0400 (EDT)

thanks for the reply henry,

my very first roll was a focus test at 6, 12 and 25 feet, each
done 3 times, which showed the 75's focus and my body were
repeatably accurate wide open, easily within the inch or so
depth of field at 6 feet.

but it's possible i misfocused slightly on this last test.
i can certainly try it again--although the next time i'll be home
in daylight hours will be this weekend...  :-(

- -rei