Subject: Re: [Leica] Viso meter!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:12:47 -0400

At 05:55 PM 10/13/01 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>I thought my meter would work with my Viso!
>I can't see the darn thing!

Now, this is an electrifying prospect.  Which Viso is this -- PLOOT Number
1, PLOOT Number 2, Viso I LTM, Viso I M, Viso II LTM, Viso II M, Viso IIa
LTM, Viso IIa M, or Viso III?  Which camera?  Ur-Leica?  IIIc?  IIIg?  M2?
M4P?  Give us some information!

IF you are asking about a Viso II/IIa/III combination with an M6, Mark, you
have to LIFT the mirror out of the optical path, in which event the meter
works flawlessly.

And welcome back!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315