Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala Advice/Alternatives Sought
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:45:27 -0500

Colin,
Thanks for your discussion on Scala.  I've seen that shot of Louis carving the feast
before, and it is terrific.  I guess I had discounted using Scala because I live in
the boonies and there's no hope of a lab anywhere nearby, but  since you send  your
stuff on a vaction to Florida for processing, I guess I have no excuse.

Regards,
Sonny

http://www.sonc.com