Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP urgently needed
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsleica@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:21:09 +0000

Lea,

Did the files get stored in the trash/recycled bin as you replaced them?

If not, I'm afraid you're up the creek.  Unless I'm sadly mistaken, when you
resampled, you threw away a significant portion of the original image.  You
could use a top quality package like Genuine Fractals to up-sample them back
to 300dpi, but the program would be guessing at the pixels it inserts.  And
upsampling with Photoshop is no where near as good as GF.

Sorry,

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@pobox.com

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and
posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives
to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this
HOtmail.com email address.