Subject: [Leica] HELP urgently needed
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:37:25 -0500

I sick and hope someone can help me.

I ran an auto batch process in Photoshop to convert my .psd  images from
300 dpi to 75 dpi.

Something in what I did was wrong because rather than write the 75 dpi
images into a new folder it overwrote the original 300 dpi ones.
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

So now my working images are all at 75 dpi and while many of them are
backed up onto cd rom I have some that are not.

Can these 75 dpi images (all in .psd format) be converted back to 300
dpi without a loss in quality and how do I do it?

Any help is most gratefully appreciated and I anxiously await any help.
Lea (with the nauseous stomach)

- --
Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press