Subject: [Leica] For Sale/Trade
From: MEBerube <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:26:56 -0400

1 - Leitz Hektor 13.5cm/4.5 LTM lens

1 - Leitz VIOOH (Imarect?) finder [zooms to 3.5, 5, 8.5, 9, 13.5]

I very rarely ever (almost never) use the 135 focal length Hektor and I got
the finder after I already had got a Helios ['brightline' 35, 85, 135.]
While the Helios isn't adjustable for distance, it is much smaller and
works ok (after practice) with the Ultron that I need it for anyhow.

Neither items are in collectable condition (bright spots on the metal and
normal wear from 50+ years of use) but both do function fine. If I had a
use for either, I'd keep them, but they are now just taking up shelf space
in my already tiny office.

Images of both items may be seen here:
http://www.goodphotos.com/leica/

I'll take cash/paypal, but would rather trade them for something LTM, TLR
or Nikon that I don't have.

Off list i/enquiries may be sent to me at:
meb@GoodPhotos.com

Thanks,
Michael E. Berube