Subject: Re: [Leica] Which lens would you use ? (a moral dilemma)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:39:56 -0400

On the one hand, Jerry, I'd say that the Omas visage is pretty damn hard
to miss...In fact there are times in the midst of all of this that I've
thought that maybe this is a really twisted Wag The Dog and they got
Omas from central casting. But then I wake up, and have to say that if
there were more people in the world with your attitude there's be a lot
fewer people with his - attitude...:-)

B. D.