Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 40 - Oktoberfest
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:33:25 +0200

David,

I am not sure what you refer to. The scans are of negatives, using my Nikon LS-2000
and Vuescan. Manipulation in Photoshop was extremely limited, just some levels
correction, spot removal and unsharp masking. Whatever diffusion or softness you
see are a function of equipment, film, and the photographer's beer consumption...

Nathan