Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 35/3.5 SUMMARON-M
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:48:34 +0200

Dan,
it's s sad but true!! It was meant to be that way - but I acknowledge I have
managed to modify mine so now it brings out the brightline in my M4. No idea
what wuold it do on an M6, but I assume it might act in a similar manner.

And this modification can't be undone . . .         ;-)

Yours
Martin

Friends

Is it true that this lens does not bring out the 35mm frame lines on the
M6?  If so, why not?

Dan K.