Subject: [Leica] PS-Anti-War Protest photos from 10/08;
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:08:53 -0700

I forgot to mention that I highly recommend anyone who has the chance, to
get out and photograph these type of media events. I felt a strong
comradery  with the other photographers that were there. Even though I'm
not a 'pro', I had well respected newspaper photographers saying 'hi kid'
to me out of the blue. As a shy person, I found this pretty neat.

Also, by hanging with the pros, I had the same access they had because I
looked like one of them with my Domke bag, camera out, and khaki
photographer-like shirt.

- --

Tristan Tom
<http://tristantom.com/>