Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's Photo A Week #40
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:59:25 -0700

Sonny Carter wrote:

>>> I spent the weekend on the Soccer field, and so I'm serving up Soccer
> for this week's P.A.W.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/paw/paw40.htm
>
> Bonus shots of the family Soccer player, and the Soccer Mom:
> http://www.sonc.com/paw/ej_mom.htm

Hi Sonny,

I like the mom and son page best for it's "story telling" aspect the action
shot doesn't, other than the game in play. Which isn't a problem, it's just
liking one better than the other.

But then with all the soccer I take of grandson playing on two teams and
shooting on assignment of pro teams I've never found soccer an easy sport to
shoot at anytime, compared to many other field sports. Simply because
they're all over the damn field, so I usually park near the goal and hope
for the best! :-)

Occasionally right behind the goal net and shooting through it as a goal is
scored or the goalie making one of those great diving in the air saves. But
I enjoy shooting the kids playing best.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant