Subject: Re: [Leica] Hummingbird
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 08:23:05 -0600

If you have hummingbirds right outside your window and they are always going
to a consistent place, you are ideally set up to take some interesting
photos. One of the "problems" with wildlife photography is the almost always
required use of long focus lenses. This results in all the photos having
that same look. It gets a bit tedious after awhile so the chance to use
normal or wideangle lenses should be pursued.

It sounds as though you could easily set up a camera on a long remote
release. Set up your 35mm to 21mm, 15mm or 12mm lens and you can get images
that are not commonly seen.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com> (Re: [Leica] Hummingbird)