Subject: Re: [Leica] Quality Control
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:15:39 -0700

Walt wrote:
>>> B.D., this is a problem I've seen cropping up again in recent
years.....in the
> 70s and 80s, Leicas were used little...they were kept in velveteen bags in
> safe WHERE THEY BELONG....as investments...."users" were old men in their
> 60s and 70s, and since their equipments' value had already been destroyed
by
> meter marks, cleaning marks, etc, we didn't worry about it...  <<<<
And a bunch more good stuff! :-)

Hey hey, hey! Welcome back Walt! ;-)

Love that tongue in cheek piece! :-) Now it'll be interesting to see how
many think your serious.

We old guys know you're making this up right? ;-) You are, aren't you? I
know you just want to shake the foundation of the Lugdom by tweaking the
Leica neck straps a little. :-)

Thanks for a Monday morning touch of humour.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant