Subject: [Leica] take mr. bin laden to the OTHER LUG, and ANY FINNS out there?
From: "Mikko Kalavainen" <mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:37:02 +0300

> that said, i managed to snap a pair of halfway decent photos with my
little
>leica on my way to work yesterday:
>
>    http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/linda.jpg

VERYvery nice! Thank you for bringing a little freshness to the LUG.

Hmm. Might as well spill my thoughts out now that i've begun.
I have never de-lurked before, although I have been reading the LUG for
quite some time now. Possibly because I get the digest, I never seem to
get around to posting anything, 'cause I always think I am so late.
Hmph.

RE: the Rovers and other cars: To the OTHER LUG. A car is NOT a leica.
RE: the Bin-Laden-situ: to the OTHER LUG. Some of us don't live in the
US of A, and we do get enough of this madness from the news etc. so we
(well, I) do not necessarily need to read about these things on the LUG.
RE:  all things Leica and photographic: To THIS LUG.

And another thing, Aren't there any Finnish people on the list, except
for Raimo Korhonen ?
A bit strange if there aren't.

That's about it. Visit my site if you feel like, although it's still
only in Finnish. Pictures in the Universal language :)

                 -mikko-
         http://drop.to/mik
mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] take mr. bin laden to the OTHER LUG, and ANY FINNS out there?)