Subject: Re: [Leica] System Compatibility and Equipment Reliability
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:19:34 -0700

I think you're talking of Land Rover made up to 90s...
After that they seem to be made in Japan/Corea or wherever the cheapest
salaries are paid.
In the mean time I tell I own a Isuzu Trooper. It's much stronger than any
of the latest Land Rover models.
It should be well said that then Trooper seems made in "occupied Japan"

;-)

regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny