Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: double exposure
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:22:28 -0600

Yes I talked to Leica and they assured me that the fact that you will
shortly have to change your winding mechanism is entirely coincidental.

:-)

John Collier

DO NOT DO DOUBLE EXPOSURES WITH ANY M CAMERA EXCEPT THE M5 PERIOD

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: double exposure)