Subject: Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:22:28 -0400

Thanks Peter....I am one who doesn't think there is any question that a
reflex is better for virtually any and every lens above 35 mm, BUT,
there is no question there are times one absolutely needs the near
silence and lack of vibration the M offers. So for those times when the
reach of a 90 is needed, but so is discretion, the new magnifier may be
the ideal solution...and I hope you're right about Cosina...;-)

B. D.