Subject: Re: [Leica] Should we have a M6 film loading contest?
From: Georg Bauer <gb@f-2.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 17:15:17 GMT

In article <4D2DC4211C50D311A64C0008C75D6BC507EDE54F@m07.ibx.com>,
leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

>A lot of people claim that the M6 is difficult to the load the 35mm film
>into. What is the record time that you managed to load a M6? Any difficult
>or offbeat experiences with M6 film loading?

Don't know. But what I know is that I broke my first ever film while
Actually I think that M6 loading is much more intuitive than loading
those "standard" cameras :-)

But then, I am one of those weirdos that think that roll film loading is
quite easy and simple and much preferred over standard 135 film loading

bye, Georg

- --
http://hugo.f-2.org/