Subject: [Leica] OK. I'll be brave and post some shots.
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:00:09 -0700

I have been looking at photos for about 5 months now, and I guess it is my
turn since I just bought a scanner (Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II).  Not the
best, but the price was right.

Since summer is coming to an end, I thought I'd post a few shots I took this
summer.  I have a few more I'll put up later.  They were all taken with my
R4 that I've had for about a year.  Two with the often meligned 24/2.8 that
I find to be a very good lens.

Comments welcome on or off list.  Be kind but critical.  I've got to learn.
Especially interested if you think I am scanning correctly or if I should do
something different.  I scan at 2800dpi, but these are reduced to about
800x600 and JPEG format.  Lots lost in the initial scan, and lots more lost
in making the file small enough to post.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=113825

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
P. O. Box 159/101 W. 5th. St.