Subject: Re: [Leica] The great slide show software search (long)
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:34:32 -0500

Jim Laurel wrote:
>Thanks to all of you who responded both on and off list regarding slide show
>software.  Some first impressions:

Hey Jim,

What about Adobe Acrobat? Is there a reason you did not look at it?
I've done several "slide shows" using Acrobat and it seems to give great
results for playback on my Powerbook. I've never used it to output
through a projector but can't imagine there would be any problem. Acrobat
gives full capability to embed movies and audio as well as images and has
variable resolution. Its especially easy to use for folks who are used to
using paper based page layout programs and uses those resources quite
well.

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] The great slide show software search (long))