Subject: RE: [Leica] non-leica lenses to fit the leica m3?
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:42:00 -0400

Barb...

Welcome aboard!  There's a bunch of lenses you can use.  Check the
following link for more info on other offerings as a whole:
http://cameraquest.com/classics.htm

Cosina/Voigtländer makes a *bunch* of economical lenses that have met
with good response.  Check them out here:
http://cameraquest.com/voigtlen.htm
http://www.cosina.co.jp
http://www.cosina.com/

/Mitch Zeissler