Subject: Re: [Leica] air travel USA to Europe ?
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:07:06 -2800 (EDT)

i was thinking the same thing.  i mean, a 76 button battery
can't even hold enough gunpowder for a 22.

"Never confuse motion with action." --Ben Franklin

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] air travel USA to Europe ?)
Reply from ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] air travel USA to Europe ?)