Subject: Re: [Leica] WASRe: 35-70mm zoom NOW: the no carry on question.
From: Steve Beyer <leica@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:57:52 -0400

Hi Ted,
    I flew from Detroit to Phoenix last weekend.  Unless things have changed
dramatically this week, I think you will be surprised to find out that the
lines were actually shorter.  I arrived at both airports to find short
lines.  I did arrive a little over 2 hours before my flight just to be safe
but in both cases it just led to a longer stay in the gate.  I think this is
due to letting only passengers into and past security.  They did check my id
and tickets more often and probably gave my bags more scrutiny but other
than that the process was just the same as usual.

Steve

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] WASRe: 35-70mm zoom NOW: the no carry on question.)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WASRe: 35-70mm zoom NOW: the no carry on question.)