Subject: Re: [Leica] Pierre of Hollywood?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:29:34 -0400

Wonderful shot, Peter...:-)

And speaking of humor....I highly recommend the following for those of
you with with twisted senses of humor...It relates to aspects of the
Sept. 11 horror, so anyone who cannot possibly conceive of how we could
learn to laugh about anything related to that date, do NOT check out the
site. Those who can find humor in or related to almost anything,
definitely take a look.

http://www.onion.com

B. D.