Subject: Re: [Leica] fs: 9/28/01 Leica
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:29:51 +0200

Charles,

I do not know how long you have been on the LUG, I do not recall seeing your name
on many postings, so perhaps you are new. It is standard practice to post for sale
ads here on Fridays, and there are several small dealers who do so regularly,
including Pat McKee and Rich Pinto (Photo Village). I and many other LUGgers have
bought from them with complete satisfaction and do not consider their weekly ads
spam. I think it is especially inappropriate to attack Rich now, considering that
he is a small businessman in lower Manhattan trying to get his business up and
running again after the terrorist attacks. You owe him an apology.

Nathan

Charles Mégnin wrote:

> Please refrain from spamming me.
> Charles