Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide show software
From: Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:20:48 -0700

Jim,

Aren't the advantages you have correctly described acheived at the expense of
image quality?  Most digital projectors are limited to 1024 x 768 which is
much less than should be achievable with projectors and slides.  It would be
like like viewing on a high quality TV set.  Good enough for many purposes,
but I would think a poor substitute compared to original slides and an
auto-focus slide projector.

Dave