Subject: Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:42:26 -0400

I too have the Nikkor 85/1.4 AIS and I find that for portraits it is my
sharpest lens bar none.  This was the first lens Nikon designed with their
version of "floating elements", and I believe that it is really effective.
 Too bad I am stuck with using it on an old F2, which IMHO simply doesn't
cut it anymore.   So the lens collects dust at the bottom of an equipment bag.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4)
Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4)
Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 75/1.4-85/1.4)