Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Web Site Software
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:34:07 -0400

A relatively easy - no, quite easy - program to use is Adobe Pagemill.
Don't know if it exists any more. It was an entry level program for
dummies - hey, worked for me! - that hides HTML from you....I put my
site together with it. The site is static, but i don't think it's too
pathetic looking...

http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

B. D.