Subject: [Leica] 31/33
From: "=?windows-1257?B?TeJydGny8CBaZWxtZW5pcw==?=" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:44:50 +0300

Both are really amiable, but I prefer the b/w for its character!
Martin

Here's a couple I think I've posted in the past

http://www.photoartworld.com/leica/images/pic31.jpg
http://www.photoartworld.com/leica/images/pic33.jpg

From a neglected web site I had set up for my Leica images.  One of these
days when the novelty of my digicam wears off I may try and update that
page with some new and better stuff.

Dan C.

At 02:16 PM 27-09-01 -0400, Jeff Moore wrote:
>2001-09-27-12:51:06 Rei Shinozuka:
>> anyone have some nice 75 images on-line to help push me over the edge?
>
>Howzabout these?

http://krusty.oven.com/temp-displays/jpeg-nonmac-gamma/c3990802-06%5birina+j
+h%5d0705.jpeg

http://krusty.oven.com/temp-displays/jpeg-nonmac-gamma/c3990802-09%5balex%5d