Subject: Re: [Leica] OT re the N****n 135 3.5 LTM
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:44:34 -0400

At 06:18 PM 9/27/01 -0400, Don Dory wrote:
>Does anyone with experience with this lens know if it is a knockoff of the
>Zeiss 135 F4.0 Sonnar?  It looks extremely sharp and contrasty and I am sure
>that someone on this list might know if it was designed a little too closely
>to the German design.

Have no fear:  I am not going to bite!  I believe the archives may be down
right now, but when they come up again, I would suggest that Brother Dory
check out this topic.  We have had some fine discussions in past years,
haven't we!

As Brian has often suggested I do, I shall sit on my hands ...

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!