Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Newsletter 09/27/01; New product, new internet pages, new photographer
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:51:16 -0500

> Dear Leica friends,
>
> __ New at the virtual Leica gallery: Luis Castaneda
>
> Luis Castaneda, born in Havana, Cuba in 1943, has been a
> freelance photographer since 1964. He worked for the
> Ballet Nacional de Cuba and the Teatro Musical de la
> Habana and also for the most important magazines of his
> country until 1979. After moving to Spain, but primarily after
> joining the picture agency “Image Bank”, Castaneda
> photographed intensively all over Europe.
>
> Read the full text and see his picture gallery at:
> http://www.leica-camera.com/kultur/galerie/fotografen/castaneda/index_e.html
>

> With best regards,
> Leica Camera AG
> Marketing Communication
> http://www.leica-camera.com/

My apologies to Luis Castaneda and to anybody else who thinks this stuff is
great, but these kind of pictures have been done to death, we have seen this
kind of stuff 1,000s of times from 1,000s of photographers and they have
become a total bore.

sl

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Newsletter 09/27/01; New product, new internetpages, new photographer)