Subject: Re: [Leica] Chocolate box
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:32:15 +0200

(May I add, dear friends, that there's lots of free space for both
approaches - and one can get beautiful pictures of _just anytbody_ (not only
children) shoooting both in a candid - and posed manner.

Martin)

B.D. Wrote:

>>Give me good photos of children living their lives, not photos of children
stuffed and mounted..;-)<<<<,

Right on B.D.! It always drives me crazy when I see those "stuffed kids in
their best go to church on Sunday clothes" looking as phony as all get out!

Children are mobile and beautiful at play, rest or when they are in simple
real life million dollar moments as that's what they are all about! Not
those stuffed doll looks we see so often of what, "little Willy looked like
when he was three in his stuffed child look!"

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant