Subject: Re: [Leica] delta 400
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:30:19 -0500

>I have been shooting the new Delta 400 and processing in DDX with
>wonderful results. But the current thread about processing has got me
>thinking...can someone shooting this film at a faster EI give me some
>idea of developement time/temp/dilution ratios for DDX? I'd like to
>boost it to 800 but would like advice on how to process.
>
>Any and all help is better than a kick in the shins.
>Lea

Hi Lea,
new Delta 400 rated at 800
notice the 1 to 9 dilution instead of 1 to 4 as Ilford publishes
DDX diluted 1 to 9 distilled water, 72 degrees F, 12 min.
1 roll in a 2 roll tank, enough developer to cover one roll.
Agitation - first 30 sec. then one gentle inversion every 60 sec.
(turn it upside down, turn it up, sit it down)
YMWV

Henry

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] delta 400...Henry)