Subject: [Leica] RE: Spain and Portugal
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:35:16

Great country, I spend three years there.
Beside that what just Felix wrote,
If you go in summer, visit Granada. This is place of summer camp for many
theatres. The Rock of Gibraltar is nice to see, where are also big wind
power turbines. Visit “corrida”, they run them in major cities. Also attend
any big event with bulls on the street (“fiesta”). People of Spain know how
to enjoy themselves. If you are a wired person, you my like to throw tomato
on others or burn “fajas” (March in Valencia country). There is a lot of art
there with original paintings of Rembrandt or Bosch, especially In Madrid.
Some quite cheap photo or electronic equipment you may find in Andorra. And
Portugal?! I remember many different kinds of Porto.
Of course try vine from La Riocha country.

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto