Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 37 (matt kollasch)
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:36:41 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

Nice portrait. It is obvious from the picture that Ty
is a nice guy, and that is a hallmark of a good
portrait to me, to convey the subject's personality. I
do agree with Ted's comments (I think it was Ted) that
the background is a bit distracting and would have
been better if you shot wide open.

Nathan

 --- Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu> wrote: >
I have posted another PAW @