Subject: Re: [Leica] Hawk Hill 2001
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:20:04 -0600

Hi Doug,

Have you considered coming up to Calgary in March or October for the
semi-annual Golden Eagle migration? It takes place just a few miles west
of where I live.

Some information can be found on it here:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/travel/stories/globe/eagle.html

and here:

http://www.travellady.com/articles/article-goldeneagle.html

Regards,