Subject: Re: [Leica] What is the Sunny 16 rules reapplied to ambient light conditions indoors???
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:50:41 -0400

After a few days when I forget my light meter and am shooting at school, I
came up with a system.  If it is a relatively light room (white walls and
some sun coming through the window) I set my camera to f2 and 1/50.  If it
is a dark room ( lockerhall with only a few lights and dark lockers) I set
it to f2 and 1/10. I always shoot Plus-x (125) but I think I am shooting at
closer to ISO 100 or less.  About 80% of my shots are close enough to
print, which is good enough for me, but I brackets some to make sure I get
at least one good shot.  It just takes some playing around with to get used to.

David Degner

P.S. you can see some of my indoor photos at
http://www.geocities.com/david_Degner/gallery/dev_1.html

Replies: Reply from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> (Re: [Leica] Response to David's Gallery)
Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Response to David's Gallery)