Subject: [Leica] Week 38 Viewing
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:59:01 +1000

Yes Don, the images were meant to be contrasty, so maybe you can keep you monitor and get that lens!
Hard copy prints, when I do them, will probably have pure white sky tones with black shapes. Yet to be explored,
but that was the plan.

Don Dory wrote:
< John, very nice imagery in your latest PAW.  I like how you worked a scene
to get an image satisfactory to you. My monitor displays a fairly contrasty
print, is that how you meant to display?  I ask as my poor monitor is on
it's last legs but I would prefer a 28 summicron to a new monitor. >

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Email.  jeapic@operamail.com