Subject: [Leica] my pictures on the web
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 01:31:17 +0000

   I just posted two of my pictures on the web. One is a picture
I took on Capitol Hill two days after the attack, an attempt to
capture the decisive moment, something for which I think I have
about zero talent. It is at
http://www.mindspring.com/flagstad/jpg/aftermath/redcross.jpg.

   The second picture is one I like because of its absurdity. It
was also taken on Capitol Hill, but before the attack. We were
walking to the car after dinner one evening when this scene
presented itself. After the giggles stopped, I realized that this
is exactly why I always have one or the other of the antique
Leicas in my lunch bag. It is at
http://www.mindspring.com/flagstad/jpg/potty.jpg.

   Both were taken with a IIIf RD made 1952/1953 and an uncoated
50mm f/3.5 Elmar lens make in 1937.

   Comments, particularly suggestions for improvement, are most
welcome.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Charles Mégnin <charly@theblueplanet.org> (Re: [Leica] my pictures on the web)