Subject: [Leica] countdown.
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:15:24 +1000

Hi guys and gals,

After a week of sorrow, I am pleased to say, that we have had a good
response to the FOM2 exhibition. Remember that you only have till the
end of October, and I will shortly be announcing the judging
mechanisms, so its time to work hard, and  get those images posted.
Don't keep putting it off, or feeling down in the mouth because the
world is in such a shitty way  --- it only becomes more important to
share our image of what the world is and can be, so keep them coming.

Cheers and here's luck

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] LHSA San Antonio meeting Oct 4-7)