Subject: Re: [Leica] Alternative softie
From: "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:22:45 +0100

When i bought my new rapid winder i also orderd a softie at the same time
from classic camera (of London) that was three months ago, problem with the
amount they need to order to make shipment worth there while with duty etc
or so they say.

 I have fallen in love with the rapid winder big style, helps the balance of
camera so much i keep it on even if no need for rapid firing. I also
acquired a second hand rapid grip at a good price, not sure about the grip
yet though it is earley days.

Point of  message is i have heard such good things about the softie was
getting frustrated with delay however i have found that PLASTC golf ball
markers screw in and out perfectley, so with a little trimming of lenghth
really works well. Obviousley it won't be anything like the real thing but
it really feels good.

On the upside its nice to see a picture of my favourite golf course
(Turnberry) when i take pictures.

Regards Rob

Manchester England