Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:09:04 -0700

My trays are laid out still from yesterday.
I'm going to spruce them up for a better printing session today… with the sun
shining again outside.

My standard lens for my 35mm work had/has become the 63mm 2.8 el Nikkor.
Before I used the 80 5.6.
I'd use the 50 for making large prints but it has gotten pretty cloudy.
Seems like only yesterday i got that lens but it's been decades.
A fellow I know from Saigon just tole me that Nikkor lenses get cloudy faster
than German brands.

So I'm on a 16x20 kick with the idea of standardizing on that size, he says grandiosely.

My 63mm lens puts my easel out from the sliding table into the middle of the
aisle because as i raise the head it also brings it forward. The Omega column is
on an angle.

So i want to be printing with a 50. But am not going to go Nikkor on that again.

Schneider is at the top of my list but they are incompatible with my Zig-Align system.

So, like Marc  I'm going to to with the 50mm Apo Rodagon. IN the near future.

Today i'll just wing it anyway!

Mark

Replies: Reply from Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom!)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom!)