Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 280mm f/2.8 APO-Telyt-R
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:26:38 -0400

Sal DiMarco,Jr. sdmp007@pressroom.com wrote:

Doug,
    Instead of relying on my memory (sometimes faulty) or on catalogs, I
went to my 280mm f/2.8 APO-Telyt-R lens.
    It is a three cam lens. I even tried it on an SL2-Mot  and it works
fine.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA
<<<

Thanks Sal (and to all who responded).  Given the number of times
lately I've run in to the f/4 limitation of my 250, the 280 f/2.8 APO is
sounding better and better.  Are you listening, Santa?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .