Subject: [Leica] need information on SF20 flash with R8
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:43:55 -0400

hi everyone,
I have SF20 flash and use it with my R8.  when i set the flash to  Manual,
how can i can not independently set the aperture number on the flash
manually the way i want at all.  matter of fact the number is follow with
the f stop on the lens.  I use lens without rom as well.  is this normal?
it just make me feel that the flash support to let me set anything I want to
it as long as i set the flash into M(anual) mode.

can anyone please verify this for me
thank you
Olivier