Subject: Re: [Leica] Spain and Portugal
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:39:34 -0700

George,

Take care of you and your belongings...
And let me suggest you to take lots of film but the minimum of gear to to be
fed with those heaps of film.
To be honest, I would not like to be travelling with more than a couple of
cameras and two or three lenses.
In my experience I get very concerned about caring of my equipment, then I
can't relax and enjoy going here and there...
I was travelling a lot and learnt not to take too much photo gear with me.
Hotels, streets, sidewalks, museums, parking lots...too much things to be
aware of. The smaller your gear is the more you'll enjoy it, then better
life, then better pictures.

And as for Lugers in your way, I think at least we have one Luger Ambassador
in Portugal and one Luger Consul in Spain.
They will contact you, I guess.

Have a nice trip, I'll remain green in my Buenos Aires.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com