Subject: [Leica] soft release
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:08:36 -0700

This has probaly already been discussed to death, but I just
received my Abrahamsson softrelease and suddenly the world is
a much better place.

Thanks Tom!

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       * Ext. 3074

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <> (Re: [Leica] soft release)