Subject: [Leica] Focomat V35 Power Question
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:23:51 -0700

Over the weekend my Focomat V35 quit illuminating.  I ordered a new lamp
it arrived... still it didn't work.  Then I realized it could be the
fuse so I checked it and yes, it appeared burnt out. I replaced the fuse
today and still it doesn't illuminate...  There is a metal sheath that
came out with the fuse that has a flange on one end.  I tried putting it
in the fuse recipticle with the fuse both ways and then w/o the
sheath...it doesn't work under any scenario I have tried.  Any advice as
what to try next would be greatly appreciated. Since I am on the digest
version direct responses to mailto:matthew.kollasch@uni.edu would be
greatly appreciated... I want to print  tonight if I can. I will go back
and see if I can figure something out in the meantime...?
Thanks.  /matt