Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! R8 and 3 Cam Lens Question
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:15:45 -0700

Was it "pushed"?

> I had considered that rite as a last resort for a pre-1,600,000 R4 I
> once owned which would fire of its own accord and do all sorts of
> other mischief.  It finally took a suicide plunge from the dining room
> table, landing on its rewind knob on the hardwood floor.
> Roy

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       * Ext. 3074